Thursday 19 February 2009

Mediterranean Diet FAQ



Mediterranean Diet FAQ

Some of the questions answered in The Mediterranean Diet are

How to lose weight properly ?
How to lose 20 to 30 pound in a month or less ?
What is the best diet for me?
How do you lose a lot of weight in a short time?
Is there really away to lose weight without taking diet pills?
I've been trying to lose weight for a year now and I exercise vigorously. What can I do?
I heard that the Mediterranean Diet will also reduce the risk of heart disease, is that true?
Is it also true that it can reduce the risk of cancer?
Is there any evidence to support the above two questions?
How do I lose weight and keep it off?
How do i lose weight on my tummy?
How do I lose a lot of weight and feel good about myself?
How do I flatten my tummy and lose leg weight?
How can I lose weight fast without paying too much money?
How do I get rid of cellulite?
What are some of the risks of family history diseases even though I diet and exercise?
Should I speak to my doctor first?
Is water important in diet?
Is fitness important to dieting?
I hate exercise; do I have to exercise to lose weight?
Will I have a better chance of success if I do it with a friend?
Will smoking cigarettes affect my diet?
What routine should I follow?
Can you recommend any recipes?
I want results in 7 days! How can I do this?
If I could see even the smallest results in 7 days, I would be encouraged to apply myself more; how can I do this?
How can I lose weight when I work long hours and have no time for exercise?
Couldn't I just stop eating and take diet pills for a couple of weeks?
I want to lose weight but I can't afford to spend anything on gyms and fancy diet food etc.! What can I do?
Is it really true that the best way to diet is to keep a healthy consumption going with nutritional food or is that just an 'old wives tale'?
Does alcohol help to make you overweight?
I have a few medical issues; will this affect me going on a diet ?

Mediterranean Diet FAQ

Copyright 2009, All Rights Reserved

No comments: